Type: Preform Injection
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 2315-3149g
Injection Rate: 552-748g/s
Clamping Force: 6000KN
Opening Stroke: 870mm
Certification: CE ISO9001
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
MACHINE: PLASTIC PRODUCT MAKING MACHINE
600TON MACHINE: PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE
1. Normal injection moulding machine
2.Servo injection molding machine
3.high speed injection molding machine
4.PET preform making injection moulding machine
|SCREW L/D RATIO||L/D||20||19||18||17.1|
|SPACE BETWEEN TIE BARS(W*H)||mm||870x870|
|PUMP MOTOR POWER||kW||30+37|
1. Screw with optimum design enjoys features of good plasticity, high efficiency; Injection Unit
2. Big L/D ratio of plasticizing screw;
3. Adjustable back pressure control and melt decompression device;
4. Duel carriage cylinder to maintain consistent nozzle to platen alignment and nozzle pressure, precision and consistency;
5. Injection screw directly driven by a low speed high torque hydraulic motor is suitable for processing various plastics.
1. Optimize designed five fulcrums and double inclined toggles clamping unit has functions such as big force enlarge rate, high speed placid movement and large mould-open distance;
2. Having hard chromed on the surface, the tie bars is corrosion-resistant and wear resistant;
3. Mechanical and hydraulic eject device with one time or multiple changing processes;
4. Hydraulic motor driven mould adjustment accelerates mould-changing process;
Hydraulic And Control Unit
1. Easy operated CPU multi-function computer;
2. LCD display panel, clear simple control makes it easy to operate;
3. Alarm message with using statement, easy to troubleshooting;
4. Chinese/English language toggle mode, input and output use photo-coupler to protect damage from out-side votary;
5. 50 sets mould data storage;
6. Close-loop PID tech, is used in temperature control with the advantage of high precision;
How to select a suitable machine
If you don't know how to choose the best machine for yourself, please give us below informations, we will recommend the most suitable machine for you?
1.Product size and weight;
2.Raw material to be used;
3.Mold cavities or mold size;
4.Hourly capacity requirements.
5.plastic product pictures,drawing or samples
we will try to give you a good solution way.also we have a good workteam to help you to design the machine .
We test each machine many times before ship out factory.
*We accept inspection of customer at any time before ship out factory.
*We can send our engineer to customer for install machine and training staff.